Report a Training Issue
Have you experienced issues with training?
The Fire Protection Industry Board wants to improve
training courses for those new to the fire protection industry and
those needing additional units of competency.
We are interested in hearing your views about
improving the quality of training, especially about
- topics that were missed completely or not covered in enough
- topics that were not relevant or useful
- issues with how the training was delivered
- issues in accessing the training materials
- issues with recognition of prior learning and
- issues with how you were assessed.
If you wish to raise any concerns you can contact
the Board's dedicated Training Assurance Officer Nick Best on (03)
8892 3180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com